College really is fun without the classes. Although I do admit to total nerdiness and love of learning, I love having time to hang out with people and truly enjoy conversation and quality time without worrying about the work I need to accomplish.
So, this week so far, I've done a lot due to the FACT that I am DONE with college:
Friday-Ben's 21st bday party with some amazing people
Saturday-Hung out in Raleigh with Kristin and Robyn (the beach trip washed away due to a rain forecast): brunch, $1.50 movie, long nap, dinner complete with amazing mashed taters, and good conversation
Sunday-Church at Grace PCA, an adventurous day with Diane at Raven rock complete with sweat, laughs, poetry, mountains, and strawberry picking! Then a huge taco dinner and a movie
Monday-AMAZING interview at Triton with the principal (not set in stone, but it looks like I have a job for the next school year!) then--fun day with Laurie turning in license paperwork and shopping in Smithfield (I met my husband haha) and eating shaved ice, then dinner with the boys and Diane--then a sleepover with Diane!
Tuesday-More adventures with Laurie at the board of ed. and Tubby's diner in Erwin, then hung out with the Crosses, and finally dinner with Kristin, Ruth, and Robyn...followed by SUNNI SKY'S!
To come:
Wednesday: Lunch at Dr. Peterman's with some lovely, intelligent senior girls, then ROAD TRIP with CeCe to go see Erin at Liberty U!
Thursday: Still at Liberty...then coming back
Friday: (planning in progress) but mostly packing up the dorm room
Saturday: GRADUATION FROM CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY: Abigail Grace Lind, BA in English Education, Summa Cum Laude!!!!! Saying goodbyes, hugs, tears, and a bonfire at the patty.
Sunday: church, then heading home for the summer to find some kind of job around HP...
Love to you.
Abs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you oh so much Abigail!
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge blessing to have so many smaller blessings rolled into one week! :)