All I know is this:
The gospel is true. Pain and heartache are the bodily representations of sin in the world, yet it all points to the hope of our redemption. And that is a beautiful hope.
Christ is all. and in all. He is good, even when I can't see it through the blur of tears and streaked, freckled cheeks. Because every day my heart breaks for the people around me. The lives of my campers continually amaze me and point me to the cross, and the counselors show me that the Lord is all I need. And though there is so much going on in the world --and my life-- beyond my control, He is in control. And for some reason that I am unable to ever comprehend, the Lord of the universe is in love with me. Worthless me. Praise Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I am my beloved's and my beloved's mine
ReplyDeleteSo you bring all your history and I'll bring the bread and wine
And we'll have us a party
Where all the drinks are on me
And as surely as the rising sun, you wll be set free, oh you will be set free! "
A reader's request... BLOG MORE! :)